Salary: AED 6,000
- Ideal candidate should be communicator that is excellent superior settlement abilities. He/she needs to be comfortable that is presenting services and products to the provider and handle enquirers and handle complaints.
- Maintaining and developing strong, sustainable relationships with suppliers as well as as corporate and customers that are direct.
- Negotiate with domestic and flight that is worldwide
- Offer airline that is feasible to the consumers after negotiations along with the suppliers.
- Assisting groups during departures and client that is ensuring are met.
- Gather market and client information, and following up with visits to develop company that is new
- Provide assessment for customers on the ongoing services supplied by the business.
- Processing cancellations and customizations and promptly relaying this information.
- Handling communication that is daily. Responds to inquiries and do the reservations as required.
- Proactively establish and maintain working that is effective relationships with all support departments.
At least 2-4 years of working experience in ticketing
- GDS knowledge is compulsory, ideally Sabre
- Motivated to sell, fast and eager to learn, and driven to achieve performance that is high.
- Excellent communication skills
Previous knowledge in ticketing and booking division is a must
- Tough working, motivated, and well-groomed.
- Positive attitude towards learning, issue resolving, group work.
- Adaptability to change.
- Advanced presentation abilities
- Integrity Fulfilling commitments.
- Understanding of Fare calculations and reservations
Send your resume with job title to email@example.com