Posting Date: September 21, 2019
Expiry: 30 Days
(Note: Please don't pay to anyone if they demand for money to give you a job)
Engineering Job Openings in Dubai
A well-reputed contracting company in Dubai is looking for qualified candidates for the following positions:
- Senior Project Manager / Construction Manager – The applicant must have Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering with at least 15 years’ experience in multi-storied construction projects in the UAE.
- Project Engineers (Civil) – Graduates in Civil Engineering, with at least 7 years’ experience in the UAE.
- Site Engineers (Civil) – The applicant must have diploma in Civil Engineering, with at leaset 5 years’ related experience in the UAE.
- Quantity Surveyor – Graduate in Civil Engineering, with at least 5 years extensive experience in quantity take-offs, pre/post-tender works and know everything with construction computer software
- Senior Planning Engineer (Civil) – Must be Graduated in Civil Engineering, having at least 8 years’ experience in the same role in the UAE.
- QA/QC Engineer (Civil) – The applicant should be Graduated in Civil Engineering with at least 7 years’ of related experience in the UAE and experience in quality assurance and inspection tasks.
- HSE / Safety Officers – Graduates / diploma holders in Fire and Safety Engineering. Must have minimum 5 years of experience in high-rise building projects in the UAE
- General Foremen (Civil) – Diploma / Certificate in Civil Engineering and/or 10 years’ experience in civil construction works in the UAE.
Apply for the above positions:
Qualified and experienced candidates may forward their CVs, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that mention the job title when applying