Are you looking for jobs in the web hosting companies in Dubai. Below are the jobs you can get in one of the best web hosting companies in Dubai.
Also visit: Latest jobs in Dubai
Jobs You Can Get in the Best Web Hosting Companies in Dubai
1) Business Development Representative Jobs:
The business development representative closely works with the core teams of the web hosting company. The business development representative will need to find new clients and to contact with the existing customers using different channels like Facebook messenger, email, forums and WhatsApp. The web hosting company in Dubai will prefer to hire you if you have some additional expertise in digital marketing. Since, if you have expertise in SEO or digital marketing you will be able to meet sales quotas and to develop leads independently.
Responsibilities of business development manager in web hosting company in Dubai:
- Making leads and contacting the existing clients via phone or email.
- To keep yourself updated from new prices of the products like web hosting packages etc
- Must have good communication skills
- Should be familiar with CRM systems and previous experience in a web hosting related industry
- Sales techniques experience like inbound and outbound sales
- Fluency in English is must and Arabic is a plus point.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
2) Graphic Designer:
To work as a Graphic designer in a web hosting UAE company you will need to collaborate with different teams. For example, you will need to collaborate with social media specialist or marketing manager to make illustrations and infographics as requested from their side.
To work in a web hosting services company in Dubai, you should have at least 3+ years of experience in a similar role.
You should have bachelor’s degree or diploma
Excellent verbal and written skills
Written and speaking skills in English is mandatory since you will need to make brochures and flyers for different web hosting service packages in English.
- Bachelor’s in related field
- Should have previous experience
Server Admin Jobs:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyzing and tweaking server issues.
- Able to find the spammy customers and managing the IP blacklist problems.
- Able to resolve dedicated, VPS and cloud hosting packages.
Knowledge and skills required
Strong experience related to different VPS, cloud and dedicated servers.
Should have good experience related to email spamming, web servers
Resolving issues related to hacked websites, hardening web servers and website codes issues.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Good knowledge in Windows, Ubuntu and CentOS.