|Name of the Hotel||Al Adil Supermarket|
|Experience||minimum 2 years|
|Benefits||Transport, Accommodation, salary, ticket|
|Jobs Posting Date||30th May, 2021|
Al Adil Supermarket walk in interviews in Dubai
Al Adil Supermarket is one of the most common household names among Indians and various other nationalities all across the United Arab Emirates. Even though currently, Al Adil Supermarket walk in interviews in Dubai is to hire qualified talent. But before going for this, knowing more about the Al Adil Supermarket Dubai is worth your time.
Walk in interviews in Dubai Click Here
Historical Background of Al Adil Supermarket
The Al Adil Supermarket was set up in 1984. Over the years, it has established its reputation through quality and innovation. Now it is working with about 34 outlets all across UAE and India.
- The background of Al Adil Supermarket revolves around the spice traders of the yore who were left at India’s shores for the distant USA, Gulf, Canada, and Europe markets.
- Dhananjay Datar left India in 1984 to set up a shop with his father to sell Indian condiments and spices in the crowded Bur Dubai Alleys.
- Even though the early days were never more comfortable for both. However, the word of mouth publicity regarding the quality of their spices worked in their favor. And that brought a flow of clients from faraway countries of the Gulf, including Bahrain, Oman, Sharjah, Arabia, and more.
However, encouraged by the demand, they opened more retail outlets in different locations and turned their family business into a chained modern supermarket by adding up more varieties of items.
Facts about Al Adil Supermarket
- The Secret of Al Adil Supermarket’s success is that it knows the expatriate Indian community’s pulse and mastered providing the right products to customers.
- The company has also set up its manufacturing area in Dubai’s Al Quoz industrial area. Here it produces masala, pulses, flours, pickles, spices, and various other Indian food items under Peacock brand’s name.
- Al Adil Supermarket has received plenty of awards for product quality, excellent service, customer-oriented approach, and huge product range.
Usually, Al Adil Supermarket Dubai keeps offering tremendous opportunities for new talent to make them a part of their human resource. However, the company used to hold Al Adil Supermarket walk in interviews in Dubai to select the right talent.
Lucrative benefits and salary ranges are making Al Adil Supermarket jobs preferable for eligible yet career-oriented individuals.
Al Adil Supermarket walk in interviews in Dubai (new updates)
Walk in interview Date and Time:
Date: 2nd June, 2021 (Thursday)
Time: 10 AM to 04:00 PM
Address: Al Adil Trading, Opposite Spinneys, Karama, Near Sukh Sagar Restaurant, Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Road, Dubai
Tel: +971 4 3706666
Tags: TopOrganizationsHiring, Supermarketjobs